TITLE Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure
DEVELOPER To Be Announced
US PUBLISHER Destination Software (DSI)
UK PUBLISHER Zushi Games
NORDIC PUBLISHER Zushi Games
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 04 Jun-2007
Official Fact Sheet:
This amazing adaptation of the upcoming National Geograophic film puts you in the role of a giant prehistoric sea creature facing their daily battle to survive. Both fun and educational this is a must have for everyone who loves dinosaurs and prehistoric creatures. The objective of the game is to collect fossil pieces which are hidden throughout the interactive game world. There are 60 pieces in total ? 48 creature parts which, when you complete a whole skeleton will unlock a new monster, and 12 wildcard fossils.
- Control six fantastic prehistoric sea creatures all of which have their own strengths, weaknesses and special abilities.
- The game world is divided into six loactions that are unlocked as you progress through the game. They provide a visually stunning recreation of the prehistroc world. Some monsters will be better better suited to certain areas than others.
- Gain bonuses by completing the various challenges presented in each of the areas. Every area within the game has a specific challenge for each of the six monsters.
- Sea Monsters? non-linear structure allows you to choose from a number of different scenarios and select the monster that best suits your playing style and the area.
- As you collect fossils you unlock National Geographic media about that fossil. The knowledge gained from viewing this information will aid you in the game.