TITLE Resident Evil: Dead Aim
DEVELOPER Cavia Inc.
US PUBLISHER Capcom
UK PUBLISHER Capcom
NORDIC PUBLISHER Capcom
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 17 Feb-2003
Official Fact Sheet:
Resident Evil: Dead Aim sees search and pursuit team agent, Bruce MacGavin spear heading a shady anti-Umbrella organization?s attempt to infiltrate and investigate a gigantic sea-cruiser as it makes its way across the Atlantic. Bruce MacGavin is a brand new character to the Resident Evil series and along with his mysterious female partner must battle against the hoards of relentless zombies that confront them for the first time.
In the true spirit of the survival horror genre, players must perform search and stealth manoeuvres as well as attack moves to make it out alive. Bullets are scarce but new weapons become available as players progress though the game including a grenade launcher and a shotgun. Resident Evil: Dead Aim maintains the action and puzzle solving elements that the Resident Evil series is known for, but is set in a first-person perspective viewpoint.
- Unique mix of a first-person and third-person view that transits real time
- An intense blend of action and puzzle solving
- Two different game-play perspectives – Shoot in a first person viewpoint and explore in third person perspective
- A cache of weapons will be available to help rid the waters of flesh eating zombies including a handgun, assault rifle, grenade launcher and particle rifle.
- Survey the bowels of a cruise ship from the upper and lower deck to the lower cargo area and underwater test centre
- Gun Con 2 controller support