TITLE Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
DEVELOPER Cattle Call
US PUBLISHER Namco Bandai
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 22 Apr-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
Arc the Lad?: End of Darkness takes place five years after, yet in the same world as Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. Edda is a young man whose youth is marked by a “boring island life”, but his serenity is shattered when he meets Kirika, a rude young woman, on the beach. Shortly after, Edda tries to help a hunter capture vicious criminals, but when the hunter is killed, Edda notices Kirika standing nearby, and his suspicions begin to grow about the mysterious young woman. Edda who has awakened as a full-fledged exorcist becomes a hunter himself. Realizing a sense of responsibility to save the weakened world, he sets out on a remarkable journey that will ultimately pit civilization against nature.
For the first time, the Arc the Lad series takes a real-time action approach, and players fight vigorously though various action-packed missions to build up their character. They then take the same character online to fight and cooperate with up to seven other gamers. The game will include an all-star cast of characters from the Arc the Lad series.
- First Action-Based Game in the Series. Control the main character in real time. Perform combos, equip items and magic.
- Improved Card and Guild System. Collect cards from battle and events and equip up to 4 kinds of cards per stage to gain new skills.
- Play Online in Real Time. Take your single player character online:.
Match mode. Battle with up to 8 players (4 vs. 4).
- Coop mode. Proceed through missions in teams of 4, look for rare cards by defeating enemies in dungeons (online-exclusive missions are included), and chat live.
- Easy mode. Quick-play coop mode without chat.
- Total of 24 Characters From the Arc the Lad? Series. Defeat your enemies, collect items and magic, and build your character.