TITLE Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
US PUBLISHER Ubisoft
UK PUBLISHER Ubisoft
NORDIC PUBLISHER Ubisoft
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 26 May-2004
Official Fact Sheet:
The year is 2006…the setting, Southeast Asia. The U.S military are installed to protect the country, currently in the grip of terrorism from dangerous Indonesian guerrilla militia factions, who are threatening both military and civilian lives. Only one man can defend and assist the U.S military, eradicate the guerrilla factions and restore peace to Southeast Asia. This man goes by the name of Sam Fisher…
You must become Sam Fisher, a deadly stealth operative with the world balance in your hands, as cyber-terrorism and international tensions are about to explode into World War III. Infiltrate terrorists’ positions, acquire critical intelligence by any means necessary, execute with extreme prejudice, and exit without a trace!
Experience the new dawn of stealth action in Splinter Cell Pandora TomorrowTM, an intense new espionage thriller from the files of Tom Clancy. Test your wits and your nerve in this conspiracy-filled story, as you delve into the world of international espionage.
- Use Sam Fisher’s entire range of stealth maneuvers to evade the enemy through a richly detailed Indonesian jungle setting.
- After each completed mission, get feedback on your performance: from the number of shots fired, to the number of enemies eliminated, even your time on each level.
- Complete mission objectives through new pathways. Each new pathway offers its own gameplay challenges and rewards.
- Disable explosive devices using a similar mechanic to the innovative lockpick gameplay.
- Listen to in-mission situation reports with your PlayStation 2 headset
- Your remote team will communicate with you via the PlayStation 2 headset. Alarm warnings and personal communications get that much closer.
- The first game to use moving dynamic lighting technology for the PlayStation 2
- The ARGUS mercenaries’ torchlight in the multiplayer is the first time a moving dynamic lighting source is incorporated into a * PlayStation 2 game. It is an awesome technical achievement.