TITLE Blood Will Tell
DEVELOPER WOW Entertainment
US PUBLISHER SEGA of America
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 10 Sep-2004
Official Fact Sheet:
?Dororo? is a modern day action epic adapted from the classic manga by Osamu Tezuka (Astro Boy). Like the original manga the game follows the adventures of Hyakkimaru, a samurai haunted by a shocking secret, who is on a quest to uncover his past and regain his humanity. As a newborn baby he was robbed of every limb, organ and even his flesh and had his humanity replaced with a myriad of ways to deal out death.
Players can choose to battle with various weapons such as blades embedded inside Hyakkimaru?s arms, a bazooka hidden inside his leg, or weapons that are found during the course of the adventure. At every step of the way Hyakkimaru?s friend Dororo will be there to help you, guide you, and fight alongside Hyakkimaru as you explore and unravel the mystery of his past. ?Dororo? delivers the ultimate Samurai fighting experience with intense 3D action from one of Japan?s most famous storytellers. Only through cooperation, exploration and extreme violence will Hyakkimaru ever be able to live a normal life. Until that time you must learn to live life as the ultimate concealed weapon.
- Huge 3D environments ? explore, solve puzzles and battle in an immense world based on Osamu Tezuka?s influential classic Manga
- Discover and destroy over 100 demons and monsters
- Every body part deals out death and destruction ? your arms conceal swords and your legs hide missiles
- Control both Hyakkimaru and Dororo – Use each character?s unique abilities to defeat enemies and solve puzzles
- Deep story offering over 20 hours of gameplay