TITLE Stitch: Experiment 626
DEVELOPER High Voltage Software
US PUBLISHER SCEA
UK PUBLISHER SCEE
NORDIC PUBLISHER SCEE
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 14 Mar-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
The story focuses on Stitch’s relations with his creator, Stitch is a mischievous six-limbed alien genetic experiment with no sense of morality. He is not evil, just mischievous and playful and destructive. Jumba, his creator, is a cruel man who treats Stitch as a servant. Through their interactions with the military units trying to capture them (led by Gantu) and Stitch’s rival, Experiment 621, Stitch becomes more independent of Jumba, eventually leaving him. This angers Jumba, and leads to their final confrontation. The end of the game sets up for the movie, with Jumba captured by Gantu and Gantu trying to capture Stitch
Set in outer space and areas not seen in the movie, Disney’s ‘Stitch: Experiment 626’ is an exciting title combining puzzles, combat, destruction, exploration/collection in which the player controls Stitch for the entire game.
- Destruction: The gameplay rewards blowing up buildings and other things. Destruction is fun.
- Climbing: Stitch can use his claws to climb many surfaces, giving the player a new way to manoeuvre.
- Active world: The environment has lots of moving, interactive parts that make movement interesting.
- Burst mode: Stitch can scurry rapidly on all six legs, which is great for dodging or getting through puzzles.
- Picking up objects: Stitch can pick up objects to move, throw and interact with them in many ways.
- Ball mode: Stitch can roll up into a ball either for defence or to bounce around the world.
- Gravity manipulation: Low, reverse or localised gravity can totally change the way an area plays.