TITLE StarCraft: Ghost
DEVELOPER Swingin’ Ape Studios
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 01 Dec-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
In StarCraft: Ghost, players take the role of Nova, a lethal Ghost operative skillfully trained in the arts of espionage and tactical combat. Twenty years of ruthless physical conditioning and techno-psychological instruction have made Nova a being of terrifying potential. With the help of a determined group of allies, players follow a series of story-driven missions, engaging in a deadly mix of planetary battles and dangerous solo operations. To complete their mission objectives, players must execute intelligent tactical decisions while mastering an advanced arsenal of sophisticated weaponry.
As the story unravels, players find themselves traversing uncharted terrain and battling adversaries never before seen by followers of the series. Bold 3D graphics give players a new, in-depth perspective on familiar planets and former battlefields from the legendary universe. A dynamic 3rd-person camera view displays dramatic lighting, startling detail, and a blend of realistic and fantastical design.
- Revolutionary new style of gameplay featuring enhanced physical and psionic abilities
- Hostile Environment Suit designed to magnify strength, agility, and speed
Over-the-top special effects offer stunning visuals and unparalleled tactical realism
- Immersive 3D environments showcase rich textures and highly stylized character models
- Unique Calldown abilities allow players to target large-scale attacks from the ground
- A deeply evolving storyline set in Blizzard?s gritty sci-fi StarCraft universe