TITLE Saint Seiya: The Hades
DEVELOPER Namco Bandai
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER Namco Bandai
NORDIC PUBLISHER Namco Bandai
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 27 Jul-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
Following the release of Saint Seiya, Knights of the Zodiac: The Sanctuary in 2005, developers DIMPS and PAON have brought a wealth of new elements and enhancements to the fighting systems of Saint Seiya: The Hades to present a game truly worthy of the seminal manga and anime. Boasting a story from the most widely acclaimed chapter of the saga plus an overdose of innovative features and stunning enhancements designed to bring players closer than ever to the universe of mind-blowing 3D Cosmo battles, Saint Seiya: The Hades offers something special for all fans of anime and fighting games.
- Relive the entire Hades saga from the Sanctuary to the Inferno chapters.
- The tragic story takes place 243 years ago and is based on the manga with cut scenes based on the anime.
- With a European launch far in advance of the Japanese release date, NAMCO BANDAI Games are bringing Saint Seiya: The Hades to European fans first.
- Features the original Japanese voiceover with localised subtitles in English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- 49 playable characters including Hades? Surplices and Athena?s Saints with their Final Cloth and Golden Bronze Cloths.
- An extra layer of special effects has been added to the battle stage which is used to create an even stronger feeling of the Hades world.
- High quality character rendering using double the number of polygons compared to Saint Seiya, Knights of the Zodiac: The Sanctuary