TITLE RTL Ski Jumping 2006
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER RTL Playtainment
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 19 Jan-2007
Official Fact Sheet:
Feel at home on the 41 ski runs including this year?s world cup venues: Players take charge of their sporting destiny as skier or coach in tournaments with three levels of difficulty and a refined management mode.
Accompanied by more than 800 new comments and in an infectious stadium atmosphere, they go to the start in first person perspective, which they are free to choose. Inspired by the TV broadcasts, the true to original rankings and ingame displays offer a perfect overview. After work, masterminds test their knowledge in the integrated quiz game including more than 500 thematic questions.
- Initiating Tutorial for Beginners: How to make the best of your first jumps.
- 3 Levels of Difficulty in Career Mode: An easy start for beginners. Pros look out for the real challenge in the most difficult level.
- 3 Different Leagues: You start in the junior squad of your country and make your way through the Amateur to the Professional League where you can take part in all real tournaments.
- Completely Reworked Shop. Earn money in the competitions or from sponsors and get the best equipment for your skier.
- New Sponsoring System: For the first time you draw a monthly salary from your association and sponsor.
- 41 tracks including this year?s world cup venues
- Manifold Jumping Modes: Ski Jumping, Ski Flying, Summer Ski Jumping, Four Hill Tournament, Team Jumping etc…
- Summer Ski Jumping on Summer Ski-Jumps: All summer ski-jumps of the 2005/2006 season are available to continue jumping in summer.
- Improved Training System: Do additional training on the ski-jumps for greater training progress.
- More Action during the Jump: Personnel and waiting skiers on the ski-jump tower, detailed 3D audience, swaying flags, and boards provide an even better atmosphere
- More Animations: Fireworks, helicopters, migratory birds, and balloons provide more atmosphere.
- First Person Perspective: You can now jump in the ego perspective.
- More than 800 comments: Our two commentators cast light on ski jumping matters.
- Rankings and ingame displays as on TV