TITLE NCAA GameBreaker 2003
DEVELOPER 989 Sports
US PUBLISHER SCEA
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 14 Apr-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
NCAA GameBreaker 2003 truly illustrates the depth and realism of college football with comprehensive playbooks featuring college formations including the wishbone, wing-t and option attack, all with Total Control Passing? characteristics that provide smooth and realistic player movements while doing spins, stiff arms, high steps, shoulder charges and dives over the line of scrimmage for six. Fast and furious college football gameplay is furthered by updated commentary featuring play-by-play by the legendary Keith Jackson and color commentary by Tim Brant for the title?s first ever two-man booth.
- 117 Division 1-A Teams all playing in their own intricately detailed stadium plus 60 classic teams from the past give NCAA GameBreaker 2003 countless match-ups for the hard-core college football fan.
- Blue Chip Recruiting lets you experience the wars of college football recruiting by trying to sign the nation?s best high school players to build your team into an unstoppable force.
- Updated Commentary featuring play-by-play by Keith Jackson and color commentary by Tim Brant for the title?s first ever two-man booth.
- Fast and Furious Gameplay features thunderous tackles and helmet-jarring hits.
- Multiple Awards including the Heisman? Trophy, All-American, All-Conference, numerous position player of the year awards and more.
- Total Control? provides realistic player movements with many special moves including spins, hurdles, stiff arms, high steps, shoulder charges, pummel tackles and dives over the line of scrimmage.
- Comprehensive Playbooks with college game play including the option attack, wishbone, full house, wing-t, trips and many more specific college style formations and plays.