TITLE NCAA Final Four 2003
DEVELOPER 989 Sports
US PUBLISHER SCEA
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 16 Apr-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
With the creation of 70 new player models, each consisting of over 4,500 polygons, NCAA Final Four 2003 hoopsters are recreated in jaw-dropping detail. From muscle definition to wrinkles in the uniform, players are more lifelike than ever before as upgraded gameplay features allow the performance of over 30 new dunks including reverses, follow-ups and 360 degree jams. All-new “motion blending” technology creates seamless transitions in every animation, and ultra smooth player control, as true-to-life details like the backboard and rim shaking after a crowd-pleasing dunk, epitomize the adrenaline-pumping action of the college hoops game.
With over 300 Division I teams from every big and small conference including the Pac-10, Big 12, SEC and Atlantic 10, NCAA Final Four 2003 brings to life the exhilaration of college hoops all in remarkably recreated authentic arenas. Whether sharpening your jump shot in the new Practice Mode, building a powerhouse collegiate program over multiple seasons by recruiting freshmen to replace graduating seniors in Dynasty Mode or starting as an assistant at a small school and attempting to climb the ranks to major university head coach in Career Mode, NCAA Final Four 2003 provides every imaginable option for the ultimate in college hoops action.
- The creation of 70 new player models, each consisting of over 4,500 polygons, recreates the college hoopster in jaw dropping detail. With the aid of “specular lighting”, you will be able to see muscle definition and uniform folds and wrinkles from every angle imaginable.
- Sharpen your skills in a new Practice Mode. Build a powerhouse collegiate program over multiple seasons by recruiting freshmen to replace graduating seniors in Dynasty Mode. Start off as an assistant coach at a small school, and see if you can work your way up to head coach at a major college basketball program in Career Mode. Play a season or simply enter the Big Dance? in Tournament Mode.
- Perform over 30 new dunks including reverses, follow-ups and 360 degree jams. Watch the backboard and rim shake after a crowdsilencing dunk. All new “motion blending” technology creates seamless transitions in every animation, which results in ultra smooth player control. Gameplay consultation from a famous college coach has each team playing exactly like their real life counterparts. The ultimate computer opponent awaits your challenge!
- New Commentary – Listen to all-new play analysis, player evaluations and insight on team performances from sportscasters Billy Packer and Eddie Doucette. Enhanced commentary with new camera angles reproduces a college basketball television broadcast.
- Over 303 Division I Teams and Arenas – Select your team from every big and small conference in America. Choose your squad from the Pac-10, Atlantic 10, Big 12, Big East, SEC, Big Ten, Big Sky, Big West, Ivy League, Conference USA, Missouri Valley, MAAC, Northeast, Southern, Sun Belt, West Coast, Mid Continent and Mid-American conferences. Brand new arenas bring out the home court advantage that makes college basketball pure adrenaline.