TITLE NCAA College Basketball 2K3
DEVELOPER Visual Concepts
US PUBLISHER SEGA of America
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY Yes
SCREENS ADDED: 18 Mar-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
From tip-off at Midnight Madness to the net cutting in New Orleans, NCAA College Basketball 2K3 delivers the complete college hoops experience. Every Division I school is here and represented in true college fashion, complete with energetic cheerleaders, rabid student sections, and spirited bands swaying in the stands, all adding to the madness of college hoops. Take the reigns of your favorite Division I program and build a modern-day dynasty in Legacy Mode, as you recruit the best crop of young talent throughout the nation. Train your squad to run team-oriented motion offenses, overpower your opponents with high post plays and antagonize teams with aggressive full court presses. You call all the shots, from who?s going to redshirt to what kind of zone press your squad runs. Guide your team through an entire season — tune-up in tough pre-season match-ups in preparation for heated conference play where every game counts. Weekly Top 25 and Rating Percentage Index (R.P.I.) rankings track your progress over the course of the season, including a bubble watch as tourney time draws near. Will you lead your team to the promised land in March and an invite to the Big Dance, or be left dateless come Selection Sunday?
- ESPN Broadcast Presentation — Replays, scores, music, and more are displayed in the famous ESPN style.
- Over 300 Division I Teams — Accurate 2002 Division I rosters, ratings, and schedules for more than 300 college teams.
- Comprehensive Legacy Mode — Assemble your hoops program from the ground up and build a Division I dynasty that even Westwood would envy. Create a school and join the conference of your choice, recruit the country?s top high school prospects, develop your team?s offensive and defensive styles, and monitor your coaching successes and failures over the course of a career.
- Player Editor — New player names appear on the backs of their jerseys.
- Authentic Ranking Systems — Track your team?s performance with weekly top 25 and RPI rankings, and a bubble watch come tourney time.
- Classic and Custom Tournaments — Compete in conference tournaments, the classic field of 64, or create your own custom tournaments from scratch.
- Immersive College Atmosphere — Authentic college flavor complete with school-specific cheerleaders, chants, and fight songs.
- Roleplay Mode — Play as one player the entire game.
- Online Play — Compete head-to-head online against players nationwide on the Xbox and PlayStation 2.