TITLE NASCAR Heat 2002
DEVELOPER Monster Games
US PUBLISHER Atari
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 14 Mar-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
Choose between a variety of game modes such as Beat the Heat, Race the Pro, Head-to-Head, Championship and Single Race, including a variety of multiplayer options with the ultimate contest being 32 players battling it out online (PC and Xbox only). Single Race and Championship modes put gamers in the seat of the most powerful stock cars in the world as they try to best the stars of NASCAR on just one track or the tracks of the entire 2001 season. More than 36 all-new Beat the Heat racing scenarios, introduced by drivers like Jeff Gordon, give players the feeling of one-on-one experience with the heroes of NASCAR as they are dropped into the most intense moments in NASCAR competition, asking them to make split-second decisions and develop the same skills required by real NASCAR drivers.
- NASCAR Heat 2002 also features state-of-the-art car modelling adding to its authenticity with a true sense of speed, realistic car damage, dents, scratches, sparks and collisions that put players firmly in the driver’s seat for the Winston Cup championship.
- Additional unique features include 2001 season car art, drivers and tracks;
- 36 Beat the Heat challenges designed and introduced by top NASCAR drivers,
- 19 real-world NASCAR tracks,
- 25 Winston Cup drivers
- 23 car racing packs in single-player mode