TITLE La Pucelle: Tactics
DEVELOPER Nippon Ichi Software
US PUBLISHER Mastiff
UK PUBLISHER TECMO KOEI Europe
NORDIC PUBLISHER TECMO KOEI Europe
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 01 Jan-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
La Pucelle: Tactics is a tale of betrayal and double cross, monsters in human form and humans in monster form, set in an alternate medieval Europe. The unlikely hero is a smart mouthed and undisciplined sixteen year old who just passed her exorcism exams and her comrades in La Pucelle, a demon hunting squad.
- Dark Portals and Purification: Brand new to the RPG world, use your powers to purify defiled ground and enemies. If pulled off right the effect is like having a super-giant combo.
- Damage multiple enemies at once
- Stop new enemies from appearing
- Strengthen items in real time
- More detailed story and character development than Disgaea
- Fast leveling system: Items, characters and skills can increase every round of battle for well earned instant gratification.
- Carry up to 149 items and use them to learn special magic.
- Turn enemies to allies. Bring up to 8 units into battle.
- Seize the high ground! Battlefield terrain will vary in height: attacking down is way better than being attacked from above.
- Attack in formation with your allies – Wave Attack and Simultaneous Attack
- Great balance of difficulty with early stages functioning as a tutorial, characters with real personality, beautiful hand drawn backgrounds
- Over 100 hours of gameplay with multiple endings