TITLE Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 03 Jul-2003
Official Fact Sheet:
Taking on the role of the hero Nick Bluetooth — straight out of the hit Fox Kids TV series, GALIDOR: Defenders of the Outer Dimension — players find themselves in an Outer Dimension on an action-packed quest to free friends who have fallen into the clutches of the evil tyrant Gorm.
With the ultimate goal of finding the portal to GALIDOR and ridding the Outer Dimension of its wicked ruler, Nick encounters many challenges and menacing creatures along the way. Armed with the awe-inspiring ability to ?glinch? or absorb the attributes of enemies he defeats, Nick can fly, jump, grapple and navigate through his adventures.
In the game, Nick?s friends are being held in four realms of the Outer Dimension. Each realm has three levels of fast-paced, arcade-like gameplay. Nick must overcome the creatures and illusions Gorm has created in every realm, defeat each realm?s boss, and collect key fragments in order to pass to the next level. Once all of the bosses are defeated, and the fragments are collected and combined to form a key, Nick can open the secret passageway to GALIDOR.
Nick travels between realms using his Egg, a trans-dimensional navigation module. The Egg is powered by Qorium fuel cells. Players must collect enough cells to fuel Nick?s travels to the realms and GALIDOR.
- Four fantastic environments (realms), each contains three levels and a boss.
- Seven ?glinch? (absorbing enemy attributes) abilities including: Super Jump, Armour, Glide, Weld, Grapple, Ballistic Energizer and Jet Wings.
- The Egg — a trans-dimensional navigation module that transports Nick between realms. Players fuel the Egg by collecting Qorium fuel cells.
- A Status Screen that shows players where they stand in terms of conquered realms, number of key fragments collected, number of Qorium capsules on reserve and a count of charged power cells.
- A revolutionary LEGO technical toy — the GALIDOR Kek Powerizer (separately purchased at retail) — placed beside the game-screen responds to in-game action giving clues, unlocking hidden games and encourages the player to enjoy the game even more.