DEVELOPER Oiko Entertainment
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 16 Mar-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
In a cartoon prehistoric planet, live crazy compelling creatures : the Dinoz. Across ages, Dinoz have specialized into numerous species gathered in four genres. Their favorite entertainment is DinozBall : a rule free team sport played across all continents.
Select your four Dinoz team and play rushing DinozBall matches. Catch the egg (the ball), run, make passes, give tactical orders to your Dinoz, fight, … and score tries.
Stadiums you play in are superb but hazardous tiny continents. Always take the environment into consideration when developing your tactics. Find your way in canyons, cross swamps, get round lava, fight against carnivorous plants, activate mechanisms …
Across matches you will win new Dinoz. Breed and train them in a magnificent zoo : the DinozPark. Watch and understand your Dinoz … their unique personality and skills will make the difference in the next match you will play.
- Control 4 Dinoz at a time in fast-paces DinozBall matches
- 30 stadiums in 6 superb environments : including Desert, Ice, Volcanoes, Island…
- Gain up to 28 Dinoz species which can evolve in 3 behavioral directions! Aggressive; fast or defensive.
- Advanced 3D graphics and effects, such as parametric animations and lighting effects, bring Dinoz to life and exploit all the power of the PS2
- Dinoz individual and group behaviors powered by DirectIA?’s artifical life.
- Split screen multiplayer mode.