US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 01 Jan-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
The first game to feature one of Marvel Comics most popular superheroes. Daredevil is Matt Murdoch, a lawyer who was accidentally blinded by radioactive waste ? an accident that may have taken his sight but also heightened his remaining senses to superhuman levels.
Having seen his father, a once proud Boxer, killed by villains, Daredevil has sworn to make his home safe by battling the scum of Hells Kitchen ? by day as Lawyer Matt Murdoch but at night as the justice seeking Daredevil. Daredevil can tell whether you are armed by smelling the gunpowder in the bullets, hear a heartbeat from metres away and can read by feeling ink on a page.
- Guide Daredevil as he tries to uncover two mysteries ? who has kidnapped his best friend Foggy Nelson and what part has his former love Elektra had in the apparent death of Gangster Leader Kingpin
- Based upon the classic comic series but using costume designs from the upcoming movie.
- Use Daredevils signature weapon ? his cane that transforms into a club and a grappling hook.
- Battle Daredevil?s known enemies ? the Hitman Bullseye, The deadly but sexy female Assassin Elektra and the triad gangs of New York
- A 3rd person perspective game that takes the player through Daredevil?s neighbourhood ? Hells Kitchen in NewYork.
- Utilise Daredevils amazing acrobatic skills as well as his heightened senses ? ?Shadow Mode? will allow the player to ?see? in the way Daredevil does, revealing hidden aspects such as bullet vortexes and scent trails.