TITLE ChopLifter: Crisis Shield
DEVELOPER ASK Corporation
US PUBLISHER XICat Interactive
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 01 May-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
ChopLifter: Search and Rescue puts players through a series of gut-wrenching rescue missions that test both their flying skills and their ability to handle the incredible pressure of having lives on the line. Players choose from six different helicopters, each with realistic flight physics and characteristics of the actual aircraft, all have true to life cockpit views with moving gauges and working mechanisms. Based on skill level, players progress through 22 missions ranging from saving victims of a hotel fire, an erupting volcano, airlifting survivors of a boating accident, chasing an explosive-packed bus around a city and a mountaintop plane crash. Players can even relive their hair-raising experience in the replay mode.
- Select from six helicopters ranging from civilian aircraft to military grade, all rendered from the actual manufacturer specs. Choppers include the bulky MH-35E ?Sea Dragon,? the all-purpose BK-117-B, great for complex touch and go rescue operations, the powerful and distinctive CH-47J ?Chinook,? the swift and agile Hughes OH-6D ?Egg,? the versatile 300CB and the AS365N2 Eurocopter.
- 22 rescue missions include a hotel fire, an erupting volcano, a raging flood, a mountaintop plane crash, an air-sea ship rescue, a bomb scare on a speeding bus, cities awash in chaos and more.
- Progressive training mode. Once the basic flight skills are mastered, intermediate and advanced programs are introduced.
- Mini-games include helicopter taxi, hover target drop, flying through hoops and extensive flight training modes.
- Video replay mode and four different views (cockpit, close chase, far chase and tower).
- Realistic controls and variable effects: Rotor torque, unpredictable weather (wind, rain, snow and tornado), working cockpit gauges and moving flight controls.
- A full range of equipment is at your disposal including a helpful radio/intercom system, a high-pressure water cannon, a winch and winch operator, ground support and more.