TITLE Championship Manager 5
DEVELOPER Gusto Games
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER Eidos Interactive
NORDIC PUBLISHER Eidos Interactive
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 27 Apr-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
Championship Manager 5 features 25 playable national leagues with 59 divisions and a massive database of footballers from around the world. With the latest data for the 2004/2005 season including the most recent transfers, a 2D match view enabling you to make tactical decisions as the action unfolds, a detailed choice of tactics, a comprehensive scouting system, a clear user-interface and minimal loading times, Championship Manager 5 will bring you even closer to the touchline.
To further ensure that Championship Manager 5 delivers the ultimate in realism and accuracy, Charlton Athletic’s 1st Team Coach Mervyn Day has been recruited to act as consultant on the game. Day, one of the most respected coaches in football and holder of a UEFA Pro-License, has developed a new user-friendly training mode, devising routines and drills as used by top professionals. Day’s insider knowledge has also given access to the thought processes of real-life managers and coaches, both in the day-to-day management of the club and players, as well as in match situations.
- IN A LEAGUE OF ITS OWN ? 25 playable national leagues with 59 divisions and a massive database of footballers from around the world.
- ACCURATE DATA ? Updated player, team and competition data for the 2004/2005 season.
- THE BIG MATCH ? Watch the action unfold via a 2D match engine and make tactical decisions at any stage. A range of match speeds lets you view just the key highlights all the way through to the full 90 minutes.
- IT’S TRAINING MEN ? User-friendly and effective training module devised in conjunction with Charlton 1st Team Coach Mervyn Day.
- TACTICAL GENIUS ?Detailed tactics screen that lets managers instruct players where to play the ball and to make runs.
- SEARCH FOR A STAR ? Comprehensive scouting system enabling searches for specific ‘player types’ to be carried out.
- SEAL THE DEAL ? A fully realistic transfer model encompassing an array of factors including finances, reputation and player personalities. To lure the likes of Ronaldo and Zidane you will first have to establish yourself.