TITLE Capcom vs SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001
US PUBLISHER Capcom
UK PUBLISHER Capcom
NORDIC PUBLISHER Capcom
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 13 Mar-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
In Capcom vs. SNK 2, two monster corporations are at war. One solution. A massive martial arts event is planned to settle the score and eliminate all conflicts between the two parties. Many of the world?s most famous warriors have joined and the public is going mad with anticipation. Join 44 brawlers from Capcom?s legendary Street Fighter and SNK?s world-renowned King of Fighters series as they fight for universal domination. It?s the ultimate collision of strength and power.
- Capcom Groove 1 ? This groove is similar to the Capcom groove found in the original. Players can use level 1-3 Super Combos, ‘Air Block’ and Counter attack to defeat their opponent.
- Capcom Groove 2 ? Players can only use a level 1 super combo and their attack power does not increase by charging the ‘Super Combo’ gauge. The power of this groove is that it allows players to run and ‘Counter Attack’.
- Capcom Groove 3 – Players can only use a Level 3 super combo and cannot ‘Guard Cancel’, use a ‘Rolling Get Up’ or ‘Air Block’ in this groove. The advantage of this groove is the fact that players can use both ‘Short Jump’ and ‘Parrying’ to secure victory.
- SNK Groove 1 ? This groove is similar to the SNK groove found in the original. In this groove, when a character’s vitality is lower than 15%, the player can infinitely use a Level 1 super combo. The Level 3 super combo is available only when the character’s vitality bar is less than 15% and their super combo gauge is full. While ‘Guard Cancel’ is not available, both ‘Dodge’ and ‘Short Jump’ can be used.
- SNK Groove 2 ? In this groove, players can use the Level 1 super combo in normal circumstances. When a player performs a ‘Power Max’, their attack power is increased by 20% and the level 3 super combo becomes available. ‘Running’, ‘Safe Fall’, ‘Guard Cancel’ and ‘Short Jump’ are all available to the player.
- SNK Groove 3 ? In this groove, when the super combo gauge is full, the character’s attack power is increased by 35% and the maximum damage the character takes is decreased by 1/8. While only the level 3 super combo gauge is available, players can use ‘Just Defence’, ‘Safe Fall’ and ‘Short Jump’.