TITLE Sunny Garcia Surfing
DEVELOPER Krome Studios
US PUBLISHER Ubisoft
UK PUBLISHER Ubisoft
NORDIC PUBLISHER Ubisoft
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 17 Mar-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
It?s time to grab your stick and get ready to go off! Sunny Garcia Surfing captures the essence of surfing as players travel to secret surf spots around the world in search of the perfect wave. Drop-in on a gnarly Fiddlesticks 30-foot wave of have fun sessions with Sandy Beach?s 3-4 foot sets. Packed with ultra-realistic moves, players will be stoked as they pull off round-house cutbacks, lippers, floaters, and catch unreal barrel rides.
- Compete As Sunny Garcia or 8 Other World-Class Surfers: Surf like the reigning world champion or 7 other world-class surfers including: Corey Lopez, Shea Lopez, Shane Beschen, ?Ray Boy? Jason Collins, Nathon Carroll, Rochelle Ballard and Tim Reyes.
- Surf Like A Pro: State-of-the-art VMC technology (Video Motion Capturing) allows you to pull off each surfers signature moves and surf with sick style.
- Insanely Realistic Waves: Take off on a mushy 5 footer at Sandy?s Beach or pull into a gnarly 30 foot barrel at Fiddlesticks?no matter where you paddle out, you?ll capture the true essence of surfing with the exclusive WTS 3.0 Simulation (Wave Technology System).
- Travel The World In Search Of The Perfect Wave: Make your way across 12 exotic locales in search of the unreal surf spot and the unreal surf session.
- Paddle Out Solo Or With Friends: 7 modes of gameplay, including head-to-head same wave action, offer up endless hours of gameplay.
- That Surfing Music: Featuring top alternative bands such as Sprung Monkey and MXPX that provide the inspiration and flava needed to carve up each and every wave.