TITLE Sky Gunner
US PUBLISHER Atlus USA
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 14 Mar-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
SkyGunner follows the story of 3 ace pilots, Ciel, Copain and Femme, who are hired to protect the “Eternal Engine”, an engine capable of perpetual motion. Little do they know, the criminal genius, Ventre, is planning to use the town’s celebration aboard the luxury airship, Merveilleux, as an opportunity to steal the Eternal Engine for his own evil ends?
- Intense game engine allows for expansive environments, an insane amount of particle effects and on-screen action!
- Choose between three SkyGunners: Ciel, Copain and Femme to take on a multitude of spectacular missions!
- The SkyGunners take their own specialized flying machines into battle! Use Copain’s Vortex Maneuver to deflect enemy fire or Femme’s Active Turn to get back into the heat of battle!
- Do you have what it takes to be an ace SkyGunner? Take advantage of the intricate scoring system to unlock hidden secrets and modes!
- Use a multitude of special weapons such as the Cross Missile and Pumpkin Bomb to defeat the flying forces of Ventre!
- DVD format allows you to choose between the original Japanese and the new English voice-overs that are interwoven throughout the action!