US PUBLISHER SEGA of America
UK PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
NORDIC PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 05 Oct-2002
Official Fact Sheet:
Left to avenge his Clan after a sinister force is awakened in Tokyo, Hotsuma must confront demons from his past and defend his role as Leader of the Oboro Clan. Drawing off the ancient traditions of Ninja magic, Hotsuma uses wall running, shuriken attacks, and the coveted Akujiki Sword to fight the deadly masked foes that stalk him. With the special Stealth Dash technique, he creates ghost-like apparitions that confuse his enemies. He can then strike with a lightning-quick “Tate” in which his blade moves so fast the victims don’t even realize they’ve been struck until they fall to their death.
- The long-running series is re-born with next-generation graphics and unlimited gameplay freedom.
- New combat techniques allow players to attack enemies in succession.
- Destroy objects to find secret passages, secret items and mysterious shortcuts.
- New gameplay mechanics allow players to run along walls, scale buildings, and perform multiple attacks with a sword or shuriken.
- New forms of Ninja Magic provide deep, varied gameplay.
- Twisted modern-day storyline propels gamers into a sinister martial arts world.