TITLE Shining Force EXA
US PUBLISHER SEGA of America
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 21 Dec-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
Shining Force EXA plunges gamers into stunning interactive worlds of swords and sorcery that the classic series is best known for. An all-new Fortress System brings deeper strategic elements than ever before, allowing players to develop their home base into a thriving arsenal that will ensure their success in battle. As either Toma, a talented sword fighter boy, or Cyrille, a cunning female sorceress, players will restore order in a world ravaged by decades of war. They will lead their battle parties into combat with strategic campaigns and defend their home base against the encroaching beasts.
- Tactical battles with deeper strategy. Implement aggressive offensive and defensive strategies to protect your fortress and fend off encroaching enemies.
- Defend your Fortress with your own battle style. When you?re not leading your battle party, guard your base with five battle types – Basic Mode, Bombardment, Recovery, Enemy Scouting, and Absolute Defense.
- Two playable heroes in one adventure. Bring peace to the war torn region with Toma?s one-handed and two-handed sword attacks or Cyrille?s long-range magic spells and crossbow attacks.
- Revamped Party AI. Utilize the specific battle tactics of your party members for more power and range in battle.
- Develop and customize your warriors. Upgrade your character through battle experiences and customize them with hundreds of items and weapons to make the ultimate warriors.
- Alter the behavior of your party members. By equipping different items on party members, players will be able to tune the behavior and personality of the characters.
- Enhanced Power Arts System. Players will master different Power Arts and unleash a wide variety of powerful magic attacks.