TITLE Little Britain the Video Game
DEVELOPER To Be Announced
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER Blast! Entertainment
NORDIC PUBLISHER Blast! Entertainment
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 04 Dec-2006
Official Fact Sheet:
Little Britain The Video Game is a fun and entertaining collection of mini-games presented in the format of an episode from the TV show and players can get interactive with their favourite sketch show characters in a series of eight mini-games featuring Lou and Andy, Vicky Pollard, Mr. Mann, Emily and Florence, Marjorie Dawes, Daffyd Thomas, Judy and’ Maggie and Letty. Each mini game plays like a sketch from the TV show and to win the game, the player must progress through all the sketches to the end of the show, where the credits will roll.
- Maggie and Judy, Vicky Pollard, Emily and Florence, Lou and Andy, Dafydd Thomas, Marjorie Dawes and Letty…
- In Little Britain: The Video Game you don’t just watch the fun, you’re part of it! Travel from Darkely Noone to Llandewi Breffi as you experience the award-winning comedy of Little Britain like never before!
- Hilarious action-packed games – play your favourite characters in 3D. Each game plays like a sketch from the TV show and to win the game, the player must progress through all the sketches to the end of the show, where the credits will roll.
- Features classic clips from the TV show.
- The characters have all been modelled in 3D and hand animated to bring them to life, giving them the characteristics of their real-life counterparts. The voices will be provided by the stars of the TV show, Matt Lucas and David Walliams, who have also played an integral part in the scripting of the game, plus Tom Baker as the narrator!