TITLE Headhunter: Redemption
DEVELOPER Amusement Vision
US PUBLISHER SEGA of America
UK PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
NORDIC PUBLISHER SEGA Europe
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 12 Mar-2004
Official Fact Sheet:
Twenty years after the devastation caused by the Bloody Mary Virus, a new order emerged based on two distinct but totally independent worlds, divided by the ultimate consumerist society ? ?Above? and ?Below?.
?Above?, a glittering metropolis of glass and steel towers, entwined by elevated highways, its citizens controlled by ever-present media and the powerful corporations behind it. ?Below? is the home to criminals, undesirables and misfits. Meeting all the needs of ?Above? in return for the right to survive. Society?s conscience wiped clean.
Maintaining law and society order is veteran Headhunter Jack Wade, older, wiser and battle hardened. At his side is the reluctant new sidekick, the rebellious street kid Leeza X. Whether ripping up the highways of the silver metropolis on a super bike or stalking the criminal masterminds of the shadowy underworld, they are led into the greatest danger of their lives and must overcome something much more sinister than a simple human threat. Each must face their darkest fears. Together they must redeem a world facing chaos?
- 2 playable characters: Jack Wade and’ Leeza X, each with unique abilities, weapons and style
- Epic storyline based on two distinct worlds, comprising of unique mission structures and objectives
- Lightning-fast motorcycle thrills on futuristic highways
- Gritty action-packed combat environments
- Orchestral score, created by industry award-winning composer Richard