TITLE Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
DEVELOPER Bandai Interactive
US PUBLISHER Atari
UK PUBLISHER Namco Bandai Partners (Atari)
NORDIC PUBLISHER Namco Bandai Partners (Atari)
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 06 Oct-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
Dragon Ball Z?: Budokai Tenkaichi is the only game to combine fighting and flying in wide open, destructible 3D environments. In the air, on the ground or under water, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi gives players the ability to battle with unprecedented power and freedom and experience the intensity of DBZ fighting in an all-new way by combining melee combat, energy attacks and 3D flight with third-person action in a fully interactive recreation of the Dragon Ball universe.
With its intense battles, high-speed flight and deep storyline, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi offers players a “superhero” experience of epic proportions – it’s the DBZ game fans have been waiting for.
- Take to the skies and battle in fully-destructible, free-roaming 3D worlds;
- More than 60 playable characters – the highest number ever for a DBZ game;
- Custom-create your own Z character by upgrading more than 10 attributes;
- Engage in 3D-fighting with a variety of exciting and authentic attacks such as Dragon Rush, Rush and Smash Attack;
- Multiple gameplay modes including single-player Dragon; two-player Versus; Ultimate Battle; Dragon Capsule; Evolution Z modes; and World Martial Arts Tournament;