DEVELOPER Headfirst Productions
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY TBA
SCREENS ADDED: 27 May-2004
Official Fact Sheet:
When a young Shaman named Raven witnessed the murder of his entire tribe by a band of marauding vigilantes, he asked the evil Manitous of the Spirit World to help him wreak his vengeance. He formed a new tribe, the Last Sons, and took them to The Hunting Grounds – the spiritual world where The Old Ones guard the Manitous and prevent them from unleashing their evil onto the earth. Defeating the Old Ones, The Last Sons set the Manitous free.
The first anyone on Earth knew about this was the Great Quake in 1863, when California – the land of dreams – crashed into the sea and uncovered rich seams of Ghost Rock, a new superfuel which burns ten times longer and hotter than coal, and is the most powerful substance known to man.
This discovery triggered an industrial revolution, with insane scientists flocking to the West to build all manner of deadly steam-powered weapons, gadgets and vehicles. But that wasn’t all – strange creatures were abroad in the land, and the dead were rising from their graves, with the Manitous controlling them like puppets. Killing a guy once just wasn’t enough anymore. The Manitous have begun their reign of destruction, and The West is turning into one big Deadland?.
- Realtime Action/RPG gameplay for single or multiplayer
- Character creation system allows users to design and ‘model’ their own personal character
- GENESIS engine creates unique levels and missions on-the-fly
- Dynamic landscapes that are effected by fear!
- Diverse character classes including Gunslinger, Huckster, Blessed and Shaman
- Strong RPG game mechanic with character levels and stats
- Huge range of dangerously over-modified weaponry
- Posse based multiplayer gameplay for internet or LAN gaming
- Magic, hexes and other dark arts
- Gorgeous high-detail characters and backgrounds
- Death is but the beginning?