TITLE Brian Lara International Cricket
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER Codemasters
NORDIC PUBLISHER Codemasters
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 03 Feb-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
Bringing its heritage of being the definitive cricket game series, Brian Lara International Cricket comes ten years after Codemasters launched the original Brian Lara game and over five years since the series appeared on any platform. As the ultimate hit and run experience, Brian Lara International Cricket will capture all the exciting, athletic, skilful and technical elements of the sport.
- In a tense battle between batting and bowling, its your chance to defend the honour of your chosen country in gripping One-Day Internationals, atmospheric Test Matches, fast Double Wicket games, challenging tournaments and even historic clashes ? including the Test Match of 1882, which led to the creation of the Ashes!
- In addition to the world’s best cricket players and stadia from around the world, Brian Lara International Cricket also includes a classic squad featuring some of the greatest names from cricket history.
- If you want to get your skills up to international standards, there are Practice Nets to get in shape and then, when you’re ready to play alongside the world’s best, the full team and player editing lets you pick the squad.
- Get out on the pitch and experience the fluid, dynamic gameplay mechanics that make batting, bowling and fielding equally enthralling to play.
- You’ll be bowling bouncers and hitting sixes in no time if you can take the deliveries from the professionals.
- If you’re feeling really competitive, there’s multiplayer action for up to four players, with 2 players per team. Players can join the team at any time during a match, providing perfect drop in or drop out play ? perfect if you’re engaged in a 5-day Test!
- Visually reflecting the contemporary style of televised cricket, the game will also offer intelligent commentary from some of the biggest and recognisable names in cricket, including Jonathan Agnew, David Gower and Ian Bishop.