TITLE World Championship Snooker 2002
US PUBLISHER N/A
UK PUBLISHER Codemasters
NORDIC PUBLISHER Codemasters
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 14 Mar-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
World Championship Snooker 2002 also benefits from using an incredibly advanced physics system offering extreme accuracy in simulating a true 3D table; players can even bounce a ball off the table, or jump one ball over another. The system simulates all kinds of spin, and the gameplay is so realistic that it should help improve players real-life snooker skills.
- World Championship Snooker 2 (WCS2) allows players to live out a career of a professional snooker player. The player can participate in numerous real-life tournaments over a series of seasons with the ultimate goal of becoming World Champion.
- WCS2 is a PS2 sequel to the successful WCS on PSX and PC.
- Improve your skill and performance with professional coaching from Dennis Taylor and Practice mode.
- The definitive snooker simulation that delivers the true reality of being a professional snooker player
- Unique cameras angles, the sport appears exactly as it does on TV.
- Coaching from top hero Dennis Taylor helps improve your game
Career mode allows you to develop your skills and performance on the snooker circuit
- Take on and beat the world’s greatest snooker players using the unique aiming aid system
- Have a break with some fun challenges
- Create your own character
- Take a break from the serious challenge with Fun Games.
- Full practice modes
- Commentary from Denis Taylor
- Dazzling 3D physics