TITLE Wild Arms Alter code: F
US PUBLISHER Agetec
UK PUBLISHER N/A
NORDIC PUBLISHER N/A
ONLINE PLAY No
SCREENS ADDED: 26 Jan-2005
Official Fact Sheet:
On Filgaia, a planet where severe conditions and savage beasts threaten the very existence of all life, the Ancient Guardians call upon three brave warriors to save their benign world from the returning metal demons ? the prophesized destroyers of Filgaia. Rudy – A mysterious child who wields the evil power christened as ?ARM.? Jack ? A swordsman who travels in search of a lost treasure. Cecilia ? A princess with the gift of a medium to communicate with the Guardians.
Driven by adventure and a calling to reestablish order to their dying world, these ?Dream Chasers? prepare to embark on a journey of epic peril, with each unaware of the other?s mission to save their world as they are of their own fates. In a world on the brink of ruin from a merciless alien race, the wheels of fortune are about to turn.
- Over 60 hours of gameplay ? Dual Layer DVD is used to hold the massive amount of gameplay, music, and graphics.
- Proven storyline ? combining the setting that attracted many players with the latest technology and gaming system.
- Redeveloped script ? completely rewritten script with new plot twists and puzzle solving.
- Stunning graphics engine ? detailed characters, enemies, and environments truly bring the game to life.
- Evolved battle system ? control up to six party members to pummel the enemy.
- New environmental effects ? blowing wind in the wilderness, sparkling waters, sunlight trickling into towns, and bubbling lava filled ruins. The attention to detail and expression of space are the best in the series.
- Enhanced “realistic” character graphics ? the familiar super deformed faces from the original were transformed into accurately proportional graphics.
- Redrawn environments ? the maps, towns, and dungeons were completely recreated and updated into 3D format, and all the visual designs were redrawn from scratch.
- HDD Support ? load the game directly to the Hard Disk Drive (40GB) (for PlayStation?2) to decrease load times.